Monday, September 15, 2008

Back to Work

I'm sorry that I haven't gotten much posted for a while. I am going back to work in less than 12 hours though, so I thought I'd better post something. The last 7 days have been pretty good. I've got quite a bit done. I went to the gun range and shot my new rifle (I finally feel ok - I can still hit the target even with a muzzle loader) and came away fairly happy with my shooting. Went to the gym and worked out a few times. Went to a concert (by myself) and got to listen to classical music (it was heavenly - the time alone as much as the music). Got to read, play with my children, spend quality time with my husband, do homework, pay bills, make appointments. It was a good week off. One of the best things was it didn't fly by too quickly. I felt like I got to enjoy it. But now we're back to work. It should fly by.

1 comment:

Margaret said...

Even though Dustin gets 3 1/2 days off in a row every week. They are the days that fly by the fastest. It takes 7 days in a row to feel like it's actually not flying by.Glad you were able to enjoy them. You deserve it!