Friday, February 22, 2008

Snow Day







We went snowshoe-ing and cross-country skiing on Saturday. My friend Francesca took these great pictures. I have wanted to try the cross-country skiing for years but Aaron bought a pair of snow shoes last year so he and Kiersten snow-shoed.
My company sponsored an outing for employees and their families. We had alot of fun. I seemed to spend alot of time falling down and getting up (I thought that just happened with the downhill skiing!). At one point Francesca tells me -"you actually look like you're having fun" - to which I responded, "I actually am having fun". I've always known that when the day came that I finally got the chance to ski that I would probably fall down alot - and I would have a ton of fun doing it. I was right, I did!

No comments: